Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Well, here it is Friday, August 19th, 2011, and I'm up at 2 a.m. again.  Seems like I stir about the same time these days.  I awoke with a sense that I need to have the courage to tell my story to a larger web of folks.  You see, my story isn't unique, but I still don't feel like I've done the good I was meant to do during my lifetime.  I am quite aware that there are many guys just like me that might like to reveal the truth about how their lives unfolded as well.  So, here goes.
The is a possibility that viewing the movie, "The Company Men", starring Kevin Cosner, Tommy Lee Jones, and Craig T. Nelson triggered this expose, but with as complex as my brain has become, I probably won't know that clearly.  The fact is clear to me that I have had a deep need to "come clean" about the thoughts and feelings that have haunted me for a lifetime.  I, like many men, still seek to find absolute truth.
I'm not convinced that going all the way back to my childhood, thereby unravelling every potential psychological or behavioral root is the best way to come to a sense of spiritual purification.  Telling my story probably is the best way to find what I'm looking for...
The truth about my various endeavors, jobs, careers, including many successes and failures, resumes, is that there is a common hidden secret between the lines.  And, I'm not convinced that I'm alone with this secret.
So, the continuation of this blog will attempt to include the most honest account of how I could still be of sound mind and have survived over 40 years in the college of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment