Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2011

New iBook release!!!

We at Take A Stand Marketing have recently epublished a book that we know is changing lives. It's title is, "Inner Strength Inner Peace" Life-Changing Lessons from the World's Greatest, by Tim McClellan. This is one of the most potent and inspirational readings for Junior High Athletes, because so many of us have grandchildren and would love to influence their lives in a positive way. Gail and I have recently started a new ePublishing business, and this is one of our first launches. If I could get a copy of this book into the hands of every Junior High School student in the country, the inspirational value would be just plain fantastic. I am a grandparent myself, and giving this book to my grandson Chase Morgan Mestas, age 10, who is a Pee Wee Football Quarterback, felt so good that I can't explain it. Giving our grandchildren the right mentors is so huge I don't have the words to explain the sensation. Please!!! Do it NOW! Tim McClellan is clearly one of the best personal trainers of the Greatest Athletes of our time, and his first book is now available at iTunes iBooks, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment