Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Okay, today I am going to focus on what I CAN do instead of what I cannot do.  I am going to focus on joy rather than cynicism, celerating the possibilities offered in life, and not the "negative".  Many would challenge that making the positive and negative simplicity is too narrow, but this is my choice for today.  Sometimes I see that my studying has brought on more confusion than just taking a more simple approach.
Yesterday, I spoke to a gentleman who unfortunately decided to try LSD potent drugs at a very early age.  Now, at 55 he is so full of psychology that there probably isn't any way to unravel it all.  My only conclusion today is to simplify your life.  Make it simple.  Keep it simple.  There's just too much bull shit out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment