Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A sampling of America today. Happy, diverse, related, excited, community, belief. I don't know why I put this picture up here, other than the fact that the two on the right are my one and only daughter, standing next to my Grandson Chase Morgan. From what I can see, Chase is the brightest light in our genepool. He is a gentle spirited lad who excels in everything he does. He is destined towards fame and fortune. I think the reason I am so concerned about him these days is that he needs to be protected from the darkness that exists. Watching him grow into a fine young lad is one of the highlights of my whole existence. Ought I just pray for him? Or, ought I DO something to keep him from harm. These are perplexing questions, considering my own quandaries, and the observations that flow from my fingers. Allow me to elaborate. I still wake up in the middle of the night questioning whether or not there are opposing forces at work. Good and evil, strong and weak, Light and darkness.  You know the deal.  He is such a pure spirit, and I don't want the world and it's horrors to infiltrate the cleanliness of this little boy's obvious shining destiny. So, this is my

No comments:

Post a Comment